Sustainability can only be achieved through close collaboration of automotive companies, suppliers and other stakeholders. We seek to regularly communicate about our progress and to engage with stakeholders through:
- • Stakeholder meetings and calls
- • Stakeholder consultation events held on a bi-annual basis
- • Targeted consultations requesting stakeholder feedback on specific topics
- • Drive Sustainability common positions
- • Updates on the Drive Sustainability website or in the bi-annual newsletter
- • Publication of the Drive Sustainability progress report
- • Drive Sustainability event participation
To receive regular updates, subscribe to our newsletter or contact us.
Sustainability is a common challenge and opportunity to customers and suppliers alike. To find lasting solutions Drive Sustainability is inviting suppliers to a common open dialogue, bringing together the top management of customers and suppliers and key actors like supplier’s associations. The dialogue events are an opportunity to start the exchange and find future common next steps.
FOCUS ON IMPACT
In 2015 Drive Sustainability, together with Ulm University Germany, conducted a research to identify what activities have the biggest sustainability impact and what is the best approach for the partnership. Data was collected from suppliers engaged in our activities, the automotive companies and other initiatives similar to Drive Sustainability. One of the main findings of the research was that suppliers need guidance and they appreciate the capacity building activities.