AUTOMOTIVE DUE DILIGENCE INTELLIGENCE REPORT 2023
Drive Sustainability, together with SUPPLIERASSURANCE, have launched the first edition of their Automotive Due Diligence Intelligence Report!
Drive Sustainability Partnership 2023
Drive Sustainability is the Automotive Partnership between 16 leading automotive companies:
BMW Group, Daimler Truck, Ferrari, Ford, Geely, GWM, Honda, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Polestar, Scania, Toyota Motor Europe, Volkswagen Group, Volta Trucks, Volvo Cars, Volvo Group
Drive Sustainability Strategy 2023
Discover our common strategy and learn more about how we intend to scale up our activities and lead the transition to a circular and sustainable automotive value chain.
Local Video Slide 2023
We endeavor to achieve excellence, innovation and performance in a sustainable manner and success depends on the commitment of our entire global supply chain.
Progress Report 2023
Discover Drive Sustainability 2023 Progress Report! The report outlines the progress made by the partnership in relation to its 2030 Strategy
Raw Materials Outlook 2023
Discover Drive Sustainability Raw Material Outlook, the platform dedicated to managing and mitigating Human Rights violations and the ESG impacts of materials used in the automotive value chain.
The mission of the partnership is to work together to improve the social, ethical and environmental performance of automotive supply chains. It is of great importance to this partnership of responsible automotive manufacturers that the individuals making vehicles, components, or providing services, are afforded decent working conditions and are treated with dignity and respect, while minimising the environmental impact of their industry.
Our common direction
- Share experiences and information on sustainability issues in the automotive supply chain.
- Develop and apply common tools.
- Work together on common projects in order to improve sustainability in supply chains.
- Send a common message to their supply chains concerning sustainability activities and requirements.
By the Numbers
Over 20,000 Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs) conducted in more than 100 countries
WHAT WE DO
HOW WE DO IT
Press and media
• Drive+ celebrates 3 years of activities focused on providing tools and learning opportunities for suppliers to build their sustainability capacity. • Discover Drive+ 2024 activities...Read more
• Drive Sustainability's recent Stakeholder Dialogue brought together industry leaders to enhance alignment and understanding of the Common Standard Recognition Framework (CSRF) and to rev...Read more
Launch of the Blueprint “Local Sustainability Networks: a Methodology to Tackle Sustainability Issues in Raw Materials Sourcing”
• Drive Sustainability partnered with CSR Europe in the project Extractives 4 Sustainability, started in 2020 and finalized in 2023, and aiming at fostering collaborative action along the minera...Read more