BRUSSELS (Belgium), January 6, 2020 – Drive Sustainability released the SAQ Toolbox to provide automotive suppliers with further guidance on how to excel in the SAQ assessment and how to use the SAQ in their own due diligence processes.
Have you been asked by your customers to complete the SAQ and would like to better understand it? Would you be interested to use the SAQ to evaluate the sustainability performance of your own suppliers?
Drive Sustainability has released the SAQ Toolbox to answer all your questions:
- What is the content and the purpose of the SAQ?
- What can you do to drastically improve your SAQ score?
- How can you use the Drive Sustainability SAQ for your own supplier assessments?
- How can you get started with the SAQ as an SME?
For more information, check out the 4 documents included in the toolbox:
- Supplier Handbook: The Supplier Handbook is a key manual offered by Drive Sustainability to provide support to all suppliers along the automotive value chain, who are either asked to complete the Self-Assessment Questionnaire on CSR/Sustainability (SAQ), or who wish to use the SAQ for their own purposes.
- SAQ Focus Areas: SAQ Focus Areas provides practical recommendations aimed to help automotive suppliers to strengthen their practice. It focuses on two practices that Drive Sustainability partners expect their suppliers to adopt: Implementing a Code of Conduct and Building an Environmental and Social Management system.
- SAQ Formats: SAQ Formats present the two ways in which the SAQ is made available for use and explain everything you need to know in order to successfully use the SAQ in practice.
- Ready-to-use SAQ for SMEs: The ready-to-use SAQ is an interactive version of the SAQ with embedded score calculation which allows automotive companies to measure sustainability performance of their few key suppliers before rolling out the questionnaire to a larger group. It also helps suppliers to check how they perform against the Drive Sustainability criteria and strengthen their performance before completing a digital copy of the questionnaire on the platform.